Debt advice - Step 1
Our resources are stretched and, to save you having to wait for an answer to your enquiry, we would encourage you to look up some information for yourself before contacting us.
There are two steps, which should help you
find the information you need.
First, please consider whether your question is also one of the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- I'm being chased by a creditor, what can I do?
- I'm in arrears with my mortgage, what help is available?
- I'm behind with my rent, what should I do?
- I want to manage my debts myself, are there any guides telling me what to do?
- I want to go bankrupt, can you tell me more about this?
- What is a debt relief order?
- What is an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)?
- What happens if my creditors take me to court?
- I'm being threatened by bailiffs, what can I do?
- I'm a single parent and would like some money management advice/training