Universal Credit Project Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week (full-time)
Location: London NW1. Services are currently being delivered remotely and flexible working is expected to continue
Starting Salary: £32,448 to £33,762 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience
Contract Type: Fixed term until 31 March 2021, with the possibility of extension subject to funding
Start Date: As soon as possible
Citizens Advice Camden is the leading provider of voluntary sector advice services in Camden and the largest Citizens Advice in London. We help approximately 10,000 people each year with free, confidential and impartial advice on a wide range of issues.
We are seeking a project manager to deliver our two Universal Credit services and manage a team of six. The UC Help To Claim project assists people in making their UC claims, from advising if UC is the right benefit for them to ensuring they receive their first correct payment and are able to manage it. This project is complemented by the Universal Credit Support project which ensures UC claimants receive the support they need to manage their on-going claims. The HtC project also includes the Best Practice Lead role which gathers and shares learning about how Universal Credit and the Help to Claim service is performing in the North London Jobcentre District.
You will have:
- Recent experience of delivering, managing and supervising high quality universal credit and welfare benefits advice and casework;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience of using telephony and IT systems to deliver, supervise and manage advice across multiple channels;
- The ability to support and motivate staff and volunteers;
- The ability to anticipate and respond to changes in client demand.
Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com by the closing deadline. CVs are not accepted.
- Interviews will be held when suitable candidates apply.
- If applying after 23 September, please email to check if the role is still available.
- The vacancy will close when a suitable candidate is appointed.
All candidates invited to interview will be required to provide documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK in order to comply with the statutory requirements.
Camden CAB is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
What people are saying
Very appreciative of all the help I received when I needed it.
Absolutely brilliant, they are doing a great service.