Our Aims & Principles
- Free, independent and impartial
- Promoting self-help and independence
- Collaborative and coordinated with our partners
- Encouraging early intervention and preventative work
- Giving timely, accurate quality advice and information
- We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination
- Working to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives
What people are saying
The adviser I saw today was very, very helpful and could help me with all my difficulties and questions. He told me exactly what to do next and that the problem will be easy to remedy. So glad I came here!
I really want to thank everyone that helped me in that period of my life. Thank you so much for everything.