Citizens Advice Camden provides a free independent advice and information service through our telephone advice service and online information. If we believe you need more help to resolve your issues you may be given a telephone appointment or a face-to-face appointment at our office.
Citizens Advice Camden also provides advice through the following organisations:
- Birkbeck, University of London – a weekly advice service for students of Birkbeck
- Great Ormond Street Children’s Charity – a full time advice service for families of children at GOSH
- Kentish Town Health Centre – a weekly advice service for patients
- Royal Free Hospital – an advice service for Macmillan patients and those using the renal service
- Camden Health Improvement Project – a weekly advice session
What people are saying
I would like to thank everybody for their professionalism and support and orientation... I had a very good service, everything was working smoothly.
GOSH CAB really helped me when I needed informed specialist advice.