During the coronavirus emergency, we are concentrating our efforts on providing advice by phone and online.
Please telephone us if you need help or refer to our online information.
Citizens Advice Camden provides a free independent advice and information service through our telephone advice service and online information. If we believe you need more help to resolve your issues you may be given a telephone appointment or a face-to-face appointment at our office.
Citizens Advice Camden also provides advice through the following organisations:
- Birkbeck, University of London – a weekly advice service for students of Birkbeck
- Great Ormond Street Children’s Charity – a full time advice service for families of children at GOSH
- Kentish Town Health Centre – a weekly advice service for patients
- Royal Free Hospital – an advice service for Macmillan patients and those using the renal service
- Camden Health Improvement Project – a weekly advice session
What people are saying
I would like to thank everybody for their professionalism and support and orientation... I had a very good service, everything was working smoothly.
GOSH CAB really helped me when I needed informed specialist advice.