We have 33 full and part-time paid staff and a volunteer team of 140. See our volunteer page for details of volunteer roles and how to volunteer.
All local Citizens Advice organisations are independent charities, governed by a Trustee Board who are ultimately responsible for the quality and range of the service. Day-to-day control is delegated to the Chief Officer and managers but our Trustees are responsible for:
- Setting the overall direction and support the development of the organisation
- Ensuring the organisations meets the needs of the local community and the Citizens Advice membership standards
- Employing Citizens Advice Camden staff and control the bureau finances
- Earning and retaining the respect of important and influential people and organisations in the community, including funding bodies
- Ensuring the organisation complies with relevant laws
What people are saying
The service has been so helpful. You are like an angel: you have helped me so much. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Been really good, always seems to remember you, not just another client...